Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My Confession To The Curia

I copy and paste my confession about burning the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem in an email to the Curia in Jerusalem of just a few days ago. I don't know why they seem to want to sweep this under the carpet. I guess they just don't want the publicity.


from:Yaakov Ben Yitzhak yaakov.ben.yitzhak@gmail.com
to:custodia@custodia.org
date:Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 6:33 PM
subject:Fire in Church of Nativity last year

Dear Custos,

this email is addressed to the Custos and should only be read by him.

Dear Custos,

I am writing to you in regards to your office as Custodian of the Holy Land. As Custodian of the Holy Land you may be interested to receive information about the fires in the Dormition Abbey and the Church of the Nativity last year during the visit of Pope Francis last year. You may be interested to learn the details of who was responsible for those fires and the reasons for them.

I am in a rather unique position to be able to supply you with such information given that both fires were started by me.

That's right! I did it! And the reasons I did it are published online in my blog for the whole world to see.


More specifically you may like to read the following posts which detail how I started those fires:


In those posts I detail how the first fire I started to deal with a halachic problem of entering a house of idol worship as part of a failed attempt to assassinate the Pope. The second fire I started to cleanse Beth Lechem from the acts of idolatry enacted by the Pope there that same day.

You may also be interested to read how I was chosen for this mission:


Yes! That's right! Your friends in Italy kidnapped my daughter and now I'm on an unstoppable and insatiable mission to wipe you out along with everything you stand for. I will not stop until there is no memory that a Roman empire ever existed left in this world.

Yaakov Ben Yitzchak.

No comments:

Post a Comment