Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Update

Ok guys. I contacted the polizia di stato, the carbinieri and the mayor's office (sindaco). All three I gave the opportunity to peacefully demolish the anti-Semitic symbols on public display in the city of Trent's city centre. My petitions were not received favourably. In fact, to the contrary the attitude was one of pride and arrogance. I gave fair warning that more miracles were in store. They didn't seem to care.
As could easily have been predicted the authorities of Trento (quite clearly Amalekim) don't want to resolve this matter peacefully. In fact, one spoke to me quite threateningly about what would happen to me when they 'find' me. Unfortunately my brothers it seems that a peaceful solution is not possible. I sent a wind (baruch hashem) to restart the fire they put out but they did not fear even this miraculous sign.
I, therefore, now authorise an elevation to the next level and assume full personal responsibility for the aftermath.
Let the whole city be raised and swallowed under the ground. It's time to unleash the final judgement. A force 10 earthquake that will swallow the city.
Given that the authorities are apparently beyond salvation. My instructions are to spend all energies in removing all who will listen from the city in order than any innocent dwellers of the city be saved from the pending destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment