Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Curia of the Holy Land was warned

I copy and paste my official warning which was sent just a few days ago to the Curia in Jerusalem.


from:Yaakov Ben Yitzhak yaakov.ben.yitzhak@gmail.com
to:custodia@custodia.org
date:Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 6:43 PM
subject:Retreat


Dear Custos,

by now I am hoping you have already read my previous message which details the fires I started in the Dormition Abbey and the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. I am hoping you now understand the kind of person you are dealing with.

At this juncture I would like to give you a chance to surrender and retreat from Isreal. I promise you and those that follow you safe passage and remember your good deeds if you comply with the following demands.

* you will see to it that all images, sculptures, statues and anything else similar in Israel under you custody will be smashed, crushed, burned and utterly destroyed.
* you will relinquish all claims of ownership of land or buildings within the borders of the Land of Israel Proper
* you will sign over all properties and lands to Jewish ownership
* you will sign them over to the custody surviving heirs of the throne of King David
* those heirs will be named by me you may not make your own strategic choices

This is your only chance to withdraw peacefully. Failure to respond will be interpreted as a refusal to comply.

Let it be known that this year will be a year of complete and total retribution. I will be taking the fight to your home territory of the Republic of Italy. More specifically to Rome to Vatican City.

You have a chance to do the honourable thing and sign over property and land voluntarily before I begin to take action. Justice will come swiftly and without mercy. Just as it was dealt to us. It will be dealt to you.

Yaakov Ben Yitzchak

No comments:

Post a Comment