Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Second Attempt

I had to be sure that this wasn't just chance and that my prayer had been answered so I gave it another shot. I got the Pope's schedule and found that he was planning his idol worship in the tomb of David my forefather.


I managed to bypass a number of layers of Israeli security posing as one of the enemy and made my way into the Dormition Abbey next door the King David's tomb. I tried to get on the roof to get a clear shot but it was crawling with Israeli snipers all protecting the idol worshipper that dared to come to my country to worship his idols.


Once more I failed to kill the Pope.


By now it was clear. Pope Benedict was the sender and Pope Francis was the emissary.


According to Jewish lay I now had a very big problem. I had entered a house of idols and I couldn't leave without destroying the idols. I found a box of crosses and set it ablaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment