Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Evil of the Italians

The evil idol worshipping Italians gave many displays of their blatant corruption while I was earnestly searching for my daughter. They assaulted me in their courts and then got the Carabinieri to falsely claim that the CCTV was not working.


Then when the realised I would not give up in my search for my daughter they threatened me that if I did not leave the city of Trento they would lock me up in a lunatic asylum.


Trento is the city where many Jews were killed in the name of their false saint Simon of Trent. The people who inhabit that city have not changed. They are evil Catholic idol worshippers to this day who can only convert Jews by killing fathers and kidnapping their children.


Vile disgusting creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment