Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Gaza And the Vatican

Gaza had been bombing Israel for a number of weeks. Israel had been responding with airstrikes. It was then that my friend Shem Tov came to me in Hevron and asked me I wanted to go to Gaza and put tefilin on the soldiers. Why not?


We went to the Erez crossing and there I blessed the soldiers. That day they got the order to go in and they lay waste to Gaza. Let that be a lesson to those that touch our children.


My message to Italy to the Popes to the Roman empire in general. Then next time I bless the children of Israel to go to war it will be with you. Your days are numbered you child abducting scum.


You will fall just as easily as your idols. You spelled your own downfall when you took off your mask and recognized the State of Philistines.


Now my armies reluctance is waning. Their eyes are opening and they can see who their enemy is. I am just waiting for them to cry out and when I see that they are ready I will bless them and I will send them in and what will be done to the Vatican will make Gaza look like childish practice for the main event.


GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER YOU SONS OF WHORES! AND GIVE BACK THE TEMPLE TREASURE OR FACE ANNIHILATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment