Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pope Francis Visit to Israel


The Jewish year was 5774. I got the news that Pope Francis was visiting Israel to conduct his idol worship. I was disappointed that the real evil behind the Roman Empire was not going to risk coming into my territory and was going to send his crony. I prayed to Name of all names and asked for confirmation of my suspicions that Pope Francis was but the emissary of Pope Benedict XVI. The sign I prayed for was this. If Pope Francis was the real power I would be able to kill him. If not I would not.


I went down to the Aragot and chose 5 smooth stones from the dry river bed. I waited for the Pope and the Western Wall and sure enough he turned up. And I was waiting for him with my slingshot and my five smooth stones. The Israeli security was tight and we were locked inside the enclosed section while Pope Francis was expertly dealt with by the Chief Rabbi of the Western Wall.


I couldn't get a line of sight. I failed to kill him at the Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment