Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My First Child. A beautiful daughter.

I was a simple Jewish boy when I was young. I travelled the world. I helped people to understand the vanity of worshipping idols through words and my good conduct. I forgave all people unconditionally. No matter how evil people were with me I only paid them back with acts of kindness.


One day I was travelling in Ukraine and I prayed to the Name of all names and asked him to give me a good wife. And that very day I miraculously found the most wonderful woman in the whole world whose very name signified that was a precious gift from the Name of all names.


In Crimea we conceived the child whose birth would spell the destruction of the Roman empire and all its filthy idols.


On the 9th Nisan 5770 my daughter was born (just over 5 years ago at the time of writing). And she was divinely beautiful. When I saw her I understood for the first time in my life the meaning of the word love. Every experience of love I had had prior faded into a mere illusion compared with the feelings stirred within me that day. I knew that then that for my daughter I would do anything. There are no bounds to what I would go through to save her from the hands of evil.


I placed my two hands on her head and blessed her unlimited blessings. And to her mother I said "If for the beauty of Helen of Troy Troy was destroyed then for the beauty of my daughter the whole world will be destroyed."

No comments:

Post a Comment