Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Temple Treasure

It was then that in Prague a girl who used to work for Israeli intelligence turned up. She told me that according to Israeli intelligence the treasure stolen by the Romans from the Jewish temple remains to this day hidden under the Vatican.


Now I was double mad with Pope Benedict XVI. After his curse my daughter was abducted and he is likely harbouring stolen items from the Jewish temple. I wasted no further time and got on a train to Rome with the intention of confronting the Pope. I was burning with power from above. I felt unstoppable. I knew that the Name of all names was with me.


But he threw a curve ball I hadn't expected. When I arrived in Rome I got the news. Pope Benedict XVI had resigned.


I don't know how he knew I was on my way to destroy him. But somehow he knew. And he quit his public office.

No comments:

Post a Comment